Brisket Grinders with Smoked Peppers and Caramelized Onions are the perfect reason to hang out by the grill! Delicious and spicy, with piles of meaty goodness!
There are perks to being a blogger, no doubt. Whole Food | Real Families has created many opportunities for me – it has challenged me as a business person and cook and allowed me to create a wonderful network of friends. It has also created opportunities to work with brands our family love and use in our own home –like Certified Angus Beef® brand.
But I never considered that being a blogger’s husband had perks too until Certified Angus Beef® brand surprised us by delivering steaks to our door. My husband is generally a pretty even keeled guy. I would even venture to say he falls a little on the serious side of even. But when he answered the door and found a cooler of beautiful Filet of Sirloin and New York Strips, it was like the Sound of Music sound track was playing in our house. There might have been skipping and singing involved.
These Brisket Grinders with Smoked Peppers and Caramelized Onions were the main event in a recent visit with my husband’s family. Like many people, life often gets in the way of visiting with the people we love as often as we would like. But this most recent visit reminded me why I love grilling outdoors so much. Lots of time spent in lawn chairs outside by the grill catching up and talking food! Nice weather and good food make everyone happy – and a brisket smoked until it is tender enough to pull apart with your fingers was icing on our summertime cake.
If you have never smoked or grilled a brisket before, it requires some patience. But it is totally worth it. Don’t panic when the temperature of the beef stalls while cooking, and don’t be tempted to pull it off early. It is normal for the temperature to stall. Leaving it on to continue cooking from that point forward is where the brisket becomes tender. Find out more about brisket here.
Smoked peppers are a secret ingredient in lots of the recipes around our house. We generally smoke them in batches and freeze them for easy cooking later on. In this recipes, we smoke sweet and hot peppers on the smoker with brisket then let everyone at the table choose which they prefer. Check out this Roasted Butternut and Cauliflower Soup, it uses smoked banana peppers to add a smoky flavor without any heat.
If you are looking for other beef recipes that make wonderful weeknight meals, this Beef and Mushroom Saute is one of our favorite. So is this Ginger Sirloin and Bok Choy. Better yet, follow the Certified Angus Beef® brand Pinterest Board for lots of great recipes.
Do you have questions about Certified Angus Beef® brand? Or are you looking for great recipes? Visit their website. Or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or YouTube. Find out who sells Certified Angus Beef® brand in your area here.
This post is sponsored by Certified Angus Beef in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC.
- Grilled Sirloin Steak with Corn Tomato and Avocado Appetizer by Family Foodie
- Grilled Steak Crostini with Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onions by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Nicaraguan Style Steak Skewers with Chimichurri by Curious Cuisiniere
Marvelous Main Dishes:
- Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Marinated Sirloin Filet by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Balsamic Burgers by Life Tastes Good
- Beef Kabobs by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Bourbon Caramelized Onion and Blue Burgers by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Brisket Grinder with Smoked Peppers and Caramelized Onions by Whole Food | Real Families
- Caprese Grilled Filet Mignon by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Chile-Rubbed Strip Steaks with Chunky Tomato-Avocado Salsa by The Weekend Gourmet
- Cocoa & Coffee Rubbed Beef Kabobs with Roasted Corn Salad by I’m Not the Nanny
- Deliciously Drunken Marinated Steak by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Garlic Ginger Soy Grilled Angus Beef Steak by Shockingly Delicious
- Grilled Bacon & Onion Ribeye Steak Sliders with Beer Cheese by Daily Dish Recipes
- Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Roasted Jalapeno Chimichurri by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Grilled Vegetable Steak Salad by Magnolia Days
- Grilled Tenderloin with Garlic Herb Butter by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Sirloin Caesar Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Steak & Quinoa Protein Bowl by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Taco Burgers by Alida’s Kitchen
- 5 Summer Grilling Tips for Fruit by Sunday Supper Movement